Friday, September 25, 2009

Snape's Alive!

I hate to say this out loud but I haven't followed the Harry Potter craze.  Yes, I purchased some of the books for my kids but my eyes didn't set sight on the pages.  A current request has me wishing that I at least knew some of the characters.  Scott has had a request at a future work conference to look and act the part of Snape.  We have seen pictures of this dastardly character.  I think that we need a birds eye view of him.  So....I'm calling on my Naper 3 sisters to lend me any Harry Potter movies that might be available for our quick viewing.  I will try to get them back to you within a week.  Also, if you know of a place to rent or purchase a costume with hook nose included, please do share. 
THANKS!  Sandy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandella, I also was able to avoid the lure of Harry Potter so I know very little about it - except that my brother calls me 'Mad Eye Mindy' after one of the grosser characters in the series. Anyway, you can probably pick up the movies at the library for a $1 per week.
As far as the hook nose dilemma, I can't help you there. I mean, I could help with cut-off ears, pop-out eyes, and fake sutures, but not noses. I have to draw the line somewhere!

Brooke said...

Sandy,

Hi, we have all of the movies. Free free to borrow any from us--just give me a call!