I have a seasonal question for you all. What is the best way you have found to get pillies off of sweaters (when picking them off one by one won't work)?
Brooke, We use a battery operated little "shaver". It fits in your hand and usually runs on 2 AAs. There is also something called a sweater stone that does the same thing, but I have never used one. Brittany
Hi, Brittany, Thanks for responding. But it really doesn't damage your sweaters at all? Any tricks on how to use it? I think I've seen one at Bed, Bath & Beyond, and I've been meaning to go anyway to get a couple other things...
4 comments:
Brooke,
We use a battery operated little "shaver". It fits in your hand and usually runs on 2 AAs. There is also something called a sweater stone that does the same thing, but I have never used one.
Brittany
Hi, Brittany,
Thanks for responding. But it really doesn't damage your sweaters at all? Any tricks on how to use it? I think I've seen one at Bed, Bath & Beyond, and I've been meaning to go anyway to get a couple other things...
If the sweater is flat, then it should be fine, even a tight cable would be ok. If it has a lot of designs on it, then it may damage it.
Just watch what you are doing it case it does snag it.
Thanks for the tip, Brittany. We now have one, and it works pretty well!
Post a Comment