Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hi, gals. I'm looking for a new primary doctor. And I'm wondering: does anyone have a good recommendation for me? Someone who is a good listener & the will-get-to-the-bottom-of-anything type. My insurance is Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I had a referral to go to Dr. Michelle Sweet-Albores. She is at2940 Rollingridge Road Suite 300
Naperville, IL 60564 just down Route 59. She is good to listen and really seems to pin things down that are ailing you. I know that I waited awhile to get into her but it was worth the wait. I did go to her for a yearly check but I'm pretty sure she does other things as well.

Lisa and Doug said...

I, too, will recommend Dr. Sweet-Albores. Love her!

Karen said...

I've heard awesome things about Michelle Sweet-Albores as well...I guess you can't go wrong!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I use Dr. Sweet-Albores as well. Great doc!
~Mindy