Monday, August 3, 2009
Great Deal on Ice Cream at Jewel!
Jean just called me and told me about a great deal on Breyer's Ice Cream at Jewel. If you buy any 5 cartons (the ones that used to be 1/2 gallons) of ice cream, any flavors, it will come to about $15.00. Then when you pay, you will get a "catalina coupon" (that's one of those coupons that print out with your receipt) for $15.00 of your next order. You will also get a $4.00 coupon from Breyers on your next ice cream purchase. So, then go out to your car and drop off your ice cream, and come in and get 5 more cartons, use your coupons--and you end up making money!!! And you have a lot of great ice cream! Just thought I'd pass this along. I'm on my way to Jewel now. Jean said she just did it 4 times! There are other items you can purchase and get the $15.00 catalina coupon--you can find them in their ad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ice cream party at Jean's!
Thanks, this is great. I'll have to make some room in my freezer.
lol...This is a sweet deal, I just have no idea what Id do with all that ice cream. I DO know, however, that now Im craving some. :)
-Delaney
Post a Comment