Monday, April 8, 2013

SPOTLIGHT - Sarah Smith


What is your full name?  Sarah Ann Smith

Where were you born? Ancon, Canal Zone, Panama 

Where did you grow up?  Sidney, Ohio = Farm Country

How many brothers and sisters do you have?  1 Older Sister, 3 Younger Brothers

If you have children, how many?  4 Children that I love to pieces.... Katie - 13, Emma - 11, Clark - 9, and Elizabeth - 8.  

What are some of the different places you have lived?  Ohio, Utah & Illinois

Your favorite color?  White, hands down.

Your favorite food?  Food, how I love thee - let me count the ways... Can't pick a fav, I just love delicious eats :)

What are some things that you enjoy doing?  Spending time with my fam, cleaning/organizing, looking through recipe books & mags, jane austen - books/movies/music

Share one of your most embarrassing moments.  

Share something about you that no one would know about?  I feel like a kid in a candy store when I'm at Office Max or some such place

Share a dream you have, something you would like to see or do some day.  Would love to spend a month in England and a remote Caribbean beach

Name a book or movie that best describes your life.  Perhaps 'Meet Me in St. Louis' - I adore that movie

Who is your favorite Latter-day prophet and why?   President Hinckley is very dear to me 

What type of car do you drive?  A Honda Odyssey, white :)

If you are employed, where?  Not currently employed outside my home

Did you play sports/musical instruments/drama/other activities in school?   Mostly academic clubs in high school....

What was your last out of state trip?  Over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house in Ohio for the Christmas holiday

How long have you lived at your current address?  13 years and 12 days

No comments: