My name is Lienna Pan. My husband’s last name is Huang. I don’t mind people calling me sister Huang. Call me Lienna is good. I was born in Hong Kong and grew up in Taiwan. I have 2 older brothers. I have 3 kids. Sherry just turned 17. She is a senior at Naperville Central High School and currently waiting for BYU’s admission. Shane is 15 and a sophomore at Naperville Central as well. Harriet is 12 and a 7th grader at Madison Junior High School.
My husband, Spencer, and I were married in the Taipei Taiwan Temple 20 years ago. We moved to Iowa City, Iowa, when Sherry was 8 months old. Two years later, after Shane was born and Spencer got his master’s degree, we moved to Ann Arbor, Michigan. Five years later, with an addition of Harriet and Spencer’s Ph. D., we moved to Naperville due to a job offer from the Northwestern University.
My favorite color is purple. I love food. It’s too hard for me to just name one or a few. I like to read books about mountaineering even though I am very afraid of height. I also enjoy watching TV series such as Criminal Minds with my kids.
Since English is not my native language, I have lots of embarrassing moments in speaking English. A couple weeks ago I was calling the hospital to make an appointment for myself. Instead of saying biopsy, I said autopsy.
A few of you might know that I was Spencer’s supervisor when we both worked for the Church at its translation office in Taiwan before we got married. Of cause I am still his supervisor now.
One of the things I would like to do is travel. Since Spencer does not share the same passion, I hope one day I can travel to different continents with friends or even my kids. For now, I have been pretty happy with our trip to Orlando this winter break.
Heather Wood
What is your full name? Heather Fawcett Wood
Where were you born? Where did you grow up? Ogden, Ut: Utah till 15 then Ohio for about 2 yrs. Then off to Virginia for last two years of High School.
How many brothers and sisters do you have? Where do you fit in? Oldest/youngest? 4 brothers 1 sister, I am number 4
If you have children, how many? Names and ages. If not at home, where are they living? 4 children: Samantha 11, Ethan 10, Connor 8, Matthew 5
What are some of the different places you have lived? Utah, Idaho, Ohio, Virginia, Illinois
Your favorite color? forest green and deep red
Your favorite food? chips/salsa or mexican
What are some things that you enjoy doing? reading, scrapbooking,
Share one of your most embarrassing moments. Oh too many to tell (I am sure you know one atleast)
Share something about you that no one would know about? I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue :)
Share a dream you have, something you would like to see or do some day. Visit Europe and a cruise
Name a book or movie that best describes your life. The Neverending story (b/c I am still here and I am writing it)
Who is your favorite Latter-day prophet and why? Gordon B. Hinckely, probably b/c I remember him the best
What type of car do you drive? Minivan :)
If you are employed, where? Well....I am the CEO of my house.
Did you play sports/musical instruments/drama/other activities in school? Flute and drama (imagine that)
What was your last out of state trip? went to Nebraska in October
How long have you lived at your current address? 9 years
Aubrey Glover
What is your full name? Aubrey Anne Fullmer Glover
Where were you born? Where did you grow up? Born in Provo, grew up in Springville, UT
How many brothers and sisters do you have? Where do you fit in? Oldest/youngest? I am in oldest of three, one sister and one brother.
If you have children, how many? Names and ages. If not at home, where are they living? I have 2 girls, Avery will be 3 in March and Hadley is 3 months
What are some of the different places you have lived? San Fransisco, Utah and Atlantic Canada
Your favorite color? Blue
Your favorite food? Ice cream
What are some things that you enjoy doing? I love to travel. I love being outdoors in nice weather, being with family and having game nights with friends.
Share one of your most embarrassing moments. I honestly can't think of one.
Share something about you that no one would know about? I'm a pretty open book, so there isn't much that people don't know about me, but I don't tell many people that I can fit my fist in my mouth. :)
Share a dream you have, something you would like to see or do some day. I would love to travel to Israel
Name a book or movie that best describes your life. I don't know about that but one of my favorite books is Peace Like a River by Leif Enger.
Who is your favorite Latter-day prophet and why? President Hinkley, because he was so down to earth and connected with people
What type of car do you drive? A Kia sorento
If you are employed, where? My house :)
Did you play sports/musical instruments/drama/other activities in school? I played tennis my senior year and was captain of the girls fan club for all sports. :)
What was your last out of state trip? Utah
How long have you lived at your current address? A little over a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment