Monday, February 4, 2013

SPOTLIGHT - Lisa Anderson and Tiffany Gallup

Lisa Anderson




What is your full name?  Lisa Elizabeth Zundel Anderson

Where were you born?  Salt Lake City, Utah Where did you grow up?  Philadelphia and Richmond

How many brothers and sisters do you have?   1 brother and 1 sister.Where do you fit in?  Oldest/youngest?  I am the youngest

If you have children, how many?  Names and ages.  If not at home, where are they living?
We have 4 children.  I adore them!
Kristy and her husband live in New York City.  They have 3 daughters:  Darby(10), Olive(7) and Pippa ( 7 months)
Lindsay and her husband live in Louisville.  They have 2 daughters:  Violet (6), Daphne(4), and 1 son:  Silas (3)
Sam and his wife are students at Utah State University
Courtney just returned from her mission and is also a student at Utah State University

What are some of the different places you have lived?  Utah, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Colorado, Texas, California, Illinois

Your favorite color? Blue

Your favorite food?  popcorn

What are some things that you enjoy doing?  reading, fiber arts, sewing, running, cooking, being with my family, singing

Share one of your most embarrassing moments.  I have had many embarrassing moments and they all involve falling:  falling down the steps at Garfinkels Department Store;  falling in an intersection in front of a hospital and having Doctors step over me;  falling while walking into Walgreens, the Post Office, the YMCA;  falling in the Nauvoo theater;  a lot of falling!

Share something about you that no one would know about?  I'm shy.  Really, I am.

Share a dream you have, something you would like to see or do some day.  I would love to go to Europe

Name a book or movie that best describes your life.  "I Love Lucy"

Who is your favorite Latter-day prophet and why?  President David O. McKay.  He was the Prophet when I was a child and I saw him in a convertible at the Days of 47 Parade.

What type of car do you drive? Chevrolet Trailblazer

If you are employed, where?  I taught 7th and 9th Grade English after I graduated from college but have been a stay-at-home Mom and Grandma ever since!

Did you play sports/musical instruments/drama/other activities in school?  I took piano lessons for 10 years but you would never know it.  I was a varsity cheerleader for 3 years;  co-editor of the features page of the school newspaper;  1972 Homecoming Queen!

What was your last out of state trip?  Louisville, Kentucky to see our daughter, son in law and grandchildren

How long have you lived at your current address? 20 years

Tiffany Gallup
What is your full name? Tiffany Ann Gallup

Where were you born?  Where did you grow up? Murray Utah

How many brothers and sisters do you have?  Where do you fit in?  Oldest/youngest? Six kids in my family I am the oldest girl and have 1 older brother.

If you have children, how many?  Names and ages.   I have 4 kids Spencer-14 Alexis-12 Matthew-10 Gracie will be 8 in March

What are some of the different places you have lived? I lived in new jersey for a short time I was a nanny and hated it I lived in Utah for 37 years

Your favorite color? Green

Your favorite food? Anything chocolate or sweet 

What are some things that you enjoy doing? Sleeping is my favorite followed by vacuuming 

Share one of your most embarrassing moments. I went to a job interview I was wearing a wrap around skirt the wind was blowing so hard it blew my skirt off (thank goodness for slips :) 

Share something about you that no one would know about? I have been bit by a zebra 

Share a dream you have, something you would like to see or do some day. I would love to go to Sweden, New Zeland , Austriala pretty much anywhere

Who is your favorite Latter-day prophet and why?Spencer W. Kimball, he was the prophet while I was growing up and I learned so much from him. 

What type of car do you drive? Mini Van 

If you are employed, where? I am a mom and for fun I  teach aerobics and  do personal training 

Did you play sports/musical instruments/drama/other activities in school? I was in on the debate team.  

What was your last out of state trip? Utah for christmas and in Oct Florida 

How long have you lived at your current address?
 2 1/2 years

No comments: