My neighbor's nanny/housekeeper is in DESPERATE need of clothes. She is a Jamaican woman around 50-60 years old (maybe even 70 years old - I am not sure). She is here taking care of one child and never has any opportunities to get to the store for things she needs but the other problem is that she has very little money. (I think she sends whatever money she makes home to her family in Jamaica). She asked me if I could find her some clothes. IF anyone has some old clothes they are getting rid of, she would GREATLY appreciate it. She started crying when I told her I would find her some. Please, please help if you can.
Her sizes are:
Tops: Large or size 10-12
Skirts or Bottoms: size 10
Shoe size: 7 or 7 1/2 both wide and regular (she has a daughter back in Jamaica who needs some shoes as well)
You can drop off any donations to me or let me know and I can come pick them up.
This would be a great service to a woman truly in need.
Joyce
No comments:
Post a Comment